ATA does not charge a yearly membership fee! Students currently enrolled in a class will receive all of the membership benefits below.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Discount on birthday parties, camps, clinics and sleepovers
- Make-ups for missed classes (1 per month per class)
- Practice gym on Saturday ($6)
- Adventure Hour Participation
- Participation in ATA’s Christmas Show
- Secondary Accident/Medical Coverage during regular ATA programs and activities
ATA classes and tuition runs on a MONTHLY schedule. The first time you register, you will only pay for the prorated cost of the month. Tuition is based on an approximate average of 4 classes per month over a one year period. In any given month there may be 3, 4 or 5 classes. (An ATA calendar is available online and at the front desk.) Tuition pays for your child’s spot in class, regardless of attendance. Monthly tuition remains consistent regardless of the actual number of class days per month. Classes have no cash value once missed.
Auto Pay and Credit Card on File:
Everyone is required to have a current credit/debit card on file. This card will be used to auto pay your account on the 25th of the month. A statement will be sent via email on the 20th of each month.
Each family has the opportunity to pay with another form of payment (see below) by the 24th of the month for the upcoming month. However if payment has not been made, then the card on file will be charged on the 25th for the upcoming month. If for any reason the card is declined, you must bring your account current by the 1st of the upcoming month or student will be immediately dropped from their class.
ATA accepts check, cash or credit card (Visa, MC, and Discover). You may pay in person at our customer service desk, use our online payment portal, mail a check or pay by phone with a credit card/debit card.
Enrollment in ATA classes is continuous from month to month until ATA receives a written drop notice to disenroll. This notification must be received by the 20th of the month to disenroll for the upcoming month. You may fill out a drop notice form at the customer service desk or send an email or fax.
Missed classes will not be credited or refunded. You are responsible for tuition for the entire month, whether or not your child attends. If a customer’s card is charged on the 25th and a drop notice is received before the 1st of the upcoming month, a refund will be given minus a $20 processing fee.
Returned checks/Declined CC:
All returned checks will be charged a $25 service fee and the CC on file will be charged. Accounts which have more than 2 declined credit card payments will be charged a $25 service fee.
Make-ups must be scheduled after the student has missed their regular class and must be made up within one month of the missed class. If you are not able to attend your scheduled make-up, 48 hour cancellation notice must be given or your make-up will be forfeited. Only one rescheduled makeup is allowed. Make-ups are only offered to currently enrolled students.
Missed classes in September through May
- One missed class per month can receive a make-up.
Missed classes in June, July, and August
- A total of six missed classes in the summer can receive make-ups.
- Make-ups must be completed by September 30th. No Exceptions.
Days Make-ups are Held
Gymsters (Year Round)
Make-ups may be scheduled during any other Gymster class.
Introduction to Tumbling through Advanced
September through May
Make-ups may be scheduled on Mondays at 6:30pm or Saturdays at 2pm.
June, July and August
Make-ups may be scheduled on Mondays at 6:30pm or Saturdays at 2pm or during the week based on availability.
Power Tumbling (Year Round)
Make-ups may be scheduled on Saturdays at 2pm or during the week based on availability.
Adult Class Make-up Year Round Policy
No make-up classes offered due to discounted tuition rate.
What to Wear:
- A clean leotard
- Gym Shorts are O.K. with a fitted shirt
- No midriff tops
- Hair must be tied back before class
- No jewelry should be worn except post type earrings
- Feet should be bare
- A Clean tee shirt
- Gym shorts
- Feet should be bare
- A class with only 1 student will be shortened by 10 minutes.
- Students that arrive more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed into class. Students may schedule a make up class as long as they are eligible. See make up policy.
- Levels Intro through Power Tumbling are for students 18 & under, as well as team athletes.
- Students over the age of 18 are welcome to join the adult class.
- Do be on time for warm up
- Do listen to your coach and follow instructions
- Do try to use restroom before class.
- Do watch out for other gymnasts on the mats
- Do leave gym floor area promptly when class is over
- Do keep your hands and feet to yourself
- Do behave in line and pay attention to coach
- Do have a good time!
- Don’t go into gym area until your class begins
- Don’t go on any equipment without coaches permission
- Don’t try skills you are not trained to do without your coach
- Don’t ever run across the mat out of your class area
- Don’t tease, touch or any way bother other students in line
- Don’t leave class for any reason without asking your coach
- Don’t be noisy and silly in line
- Don’t chew gum in class
- Don’t bring food or drinks onto the mat
- Don’t let your children wait outside for pickup. Parents must park and come into the building to pick up your children.
- Do not allow siblings to enter gym floor, sit in the entry ways or play in aisles.
- Don’t bring valuables to the gym.
- Do have your children wait quietly in the observation area for class to begin. Students should not arrive more than 5 minutes before their scheduled class. They must be picked up immediately at the end of their class. A late pick-up charge of $15 may be applied to your account if you fail to pick up your child on time.
- Parents are welcome to observe their child in the class. Please remember though that only students are allowed behind the half wall.